Since we are moving in less than 3 months back to the States,
I can't physically build a nursery. But here's what's on my mind for
Ella Sofia's nursery. The room will have hues of gold, grey, pink, and white.
Some things may change once we are actually putting her nursery together,
but I will make sure to share those changes.
- The inspiration photos can be found via my Pinterest.
- Jenny Lind Crib in white
- Glider in Grey
- Pink Moroccan Pouf by Serena & Lily
- large and mini grey chevron baskets, Anthropologie (already have)
- Elephant Piggy Bank and Dog bookends, Jonathan Adler (already have)
- faux sheepskin rug, Ikea (already have)
- bow antique gold mirror, High Street Market
- Serena Drum Chandelier by Oly (the splurge)
- Brass floor lamp, I already have and it's from Home Goods.
- Pink Double Gourd Lamp by Robert Abbey
must-have books every little girl should have:
- I Had A Favorite Dress, Amazon (ordered)
- This Little Piggy Went to Prada, Amazon (ordered)
- Puffin Classics for children in clothbound, Amazon (ordered)
- pink flamingo (ordered)
- Babies Don't Keep (being framed)